I am a national level amateur bodybuilder. Together, with my business partner Ryan, I own Complete Physique Gym. A gym with real traditional values of hard work and getting results.
I am a bodybuilding coach, body composition coach and personal trainer. And I specialize in body transformations.
I have been involved with bodybuilding since around 2009. I previously played football and tennis at a high level and it was my desire to improve my performance in these sports that first led me to the gym. I studied sports and exercise science at degree level for 4 years and it was whilst at university I fell in love with bodybuilding. I joined a gym there and found myself surrounded by very good and very passionate bodybuilders and they had a big effect on my life. I listened, I watched, I learnt. I researched, I experimented and I learnt some more. I developed such a great thirst for knowledge. I wanted to know everything about bodybuilding and all it entailed. The training. The diet. And the mindset needed to become a top athlete in this world.
The knowledge that I gained, and am still gaining now, has led me to my current role as a coach/trainer. I love helping people and I get as much satisfaction seeing someone else achieve their physique goals as I do achieving my own. I have great experience dealing with high end, competitive athletes as well as “average joes” just looking to improve their health and their body.
- 2012 UKBFF North East junior 1st place
- 2013 UKBFF Cumbria intermediate O90kg 3rd place
- 2013 UKBFF North East intermediate U90kg 2nd place
- 2014 UKBFF North East heavyweights 3rd place
- 2014 NABBA Mr England class 2 6th place
- 2015 PCA UK Open 2nd place
- 2015 NABBA Mr England class 2 5th place
- 2017 PCA Saxon Classic class 2 1st place
- 2017 PCA East Coast class 2 2nd place
- 2017 NABBA North East class 2 3rd place
- 2017 NABBA Mr Britain class 2 3rd place
- 2017 PCA British Finals class 2 3rd place
- 2018 PCA Xplosive Ape Grand Prix class 2 1st place and Overall winner